Sunday 21 June 2015

The solution is right in front of you


I had fun today walking out to the black rock in Burntisland as low tide approached. The fun came from the video blogs that presented themselves from the landscape as I walked. My favourite is this one - perhaps because of the laughter. I've only uploaded 2 others onto my YouTube channel for now. They join others there that take learning from the landscape to provide insight to our day to day challenges, whether in business or personally.

I'm busy planning my next trip out into the landscape so I can bring back more learning for business leadership. Happy to arrange for you or your team to join me to work on real situations that require transformation - email alison@alisonsmith.eu 
or do call me +44(0)7770 538159.

Alison Smith
Landscaping Your Life
Inspiring change inside and out 

No comments:

Post a Comment