Monday 25 January 2016

Keep moving


I know it's January, and I know I live in Scotland, but I went for a paddle on Saturday. 

And yes the water was very cold!

The insight I had was even though it was uncomfortable, and what most people would manage to talk themselves out of doing, so long as I kept moving all was well. That is the cold was only apparent when I wasn't moving my feet and stood in one place.

Isn't that so true in life about those tasks we're avoiding doing - the more we avoid them, and turn the other way, the harder it is, and the colder our feet get!

What are you procrastinating about, and how can you "just keep moving" - it will be done much faster that way.

It also reminds me of a vlog I did a few years ago on the same beach where the insight was - there was no better time than NOW to take action.




Alison Smith
Landscaping Your Life 
Using nature to inspire change inside and out

No comments:

Post a Comment